“Great Soups and Sandwiches”
Review of Eataly

Eataly
Ranked #19 of 67 Restaurants in Port Colborne
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Been here many times. Their soups are delicious and I've tried most of them and haven't been disappointed yet. Coffee is very good and robust, Sandwiches are yummy.
Now for the bad: The pastries, desserts,cookies = AWFUL! Now maybe it's just every time I've been there it's been an 'off' day for these items, but they are stale, stale, stale. I had a cookie a week ago that was so stale it could have broken the floor had I dropped it. I took one bite and threw it in the garbage, same for their butter tarts. They either need to change whoever their supplier is, or cover these items with Saran Wrap to keep them fresh.BTW, I try to give more than one chance at something before submitting a review so I tried their cookies on three different visits and each time was the same verdict: STALE :(

5  Thank RandP1970