“Good Location and Value”

Walter's and Neptune's Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 64 Restaurants in Port Colborne
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Good Location and Value”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

This restaurant has a direct view of the Canal, very nice in summer especially on a hot day to be able to sit in air conditioned comfort. There are two dining rooms both with their own decor. Food is really good although the portions are a little small. I had a wonderful Chef Salad with chicken and home made rasbperry vinaigrette on the side. Good value, a nice overall experience.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank WiFiWiMax

Niagara Falls, Canada
“difference of opinion”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

My mother really enjoys this restaurant, but I disagree with her opinion.
I don't have anything negative to say, I just find it very predicatable.
I think they've been serving the same menu items for the past 20 years.
The food and service is quite good, I'd just like to see some new items added to the menu.

• Visited January 2013
port colborne
“left a bad taste in my mouth”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Just left this restaurant and was glad to get out. I ordered broasted chicken which was not done in an oven but, cooked in a pressure cooker with oii; this is considered a house speciality
it was just like deep fried chicken to me and cooked in old oil. My husband had the perch and considering we were at the mouth of Lake Erie he figured this was a good choice. Wrong!! the perch must have been last weeks catch. The waitress was super and very accomodating but, we couldnt get out fast enough and we will not try this place again.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank firsteriegirl
“Great Food, Great Atmosphere, Great Staff, Prices Were Reasonable.”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

My wife & I went 4 supper for our 11th Wedding Anniversary. Our food was excellent. I had the Saturday Night Prime Rib Special. My wife had Fish & Chips. We had reserved a window seat so that we could view the Welland Canal and look @ the Lift Bridge. You don't need 2 make a Reservation. We had a wonderful time. l have recommended this restaurant 2 most of my friends. If your driving thru Port Colborne, I recommend trying this restaurant.

1 Thank prawlins