“Cycle”

Orillia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cycle”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

We found the friendship trail rather boring. Riding through farmers fields for the most part. Thought we would be riding along the Lake Erie shoreline. We were quite disappointed.

Visited July 2014

Niagara Falls, Canada
74 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 242 helpful votes
“Fantastic trail!”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

This is a fantastic trail that I bike on frequently. The entire trail is paved and in great condition. It's quite scenic and works its way through much of rural Niagara. Watch out for the safety posts at road crossings that sometimes require a dismount and walk around.

This year's goal is to ride the north half from Welland, south to Port Colborne, west to Fort Erie and north to Niagara Falls!

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Sheumais
Port Colborne, Canada
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Close to our house”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

The Friendship trail is only a section of the entire trail across Canada. Each community added their own section(s). So, if there are any maps available(?) you would probably be able to map a route across the country. I love our section that mainly runs from Ft. Erie, ON. (on the border of the USA across from Buffalo, NY) into Port Colborne. You can walk, ride bicycles & it is wheelchair friendly. I love it in all seasons, including winter! I use it almost daily all year round. You can go for long walks/rides or short ones. There are many main roads it crosses (approx. a mile apart) where you can get on or off at any time.

Visited April 2014
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Friendship Trail is Handicap/Wheelchair Accessible...”
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

My wife & I enjoy going 4 walks. Walking on the Friendship Trail has great scenery and most people you meet are very kind & polite. Technically my wife walks & I roll my self around in my wheelchair. The trail is very smooth, & is Completely Handicapped Accessible. It's Also Wheelchair Friendly.

4 Thank prawlins
Port Colborne, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Friendship Trail”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

The Friendship Trail runs from Port Colborne to Fort Erie, and is part of the Niagara Circle Route. This section follows an old railroad right of way. It is far from the nearest parallel road and traffic is inaudible. It is well treed on both sides, giving a feeling of biking through the woods.Services are available in Port Colborne, Ridgeway and Fort Erie. There is a chip wagon right adjacent to the trail where it crosses Sherkston Road, open in the summer. One-way is about 25 km.

Visited August 2013