“Breakfast buffet”

Don Cherry's Port Colborne
Ranked #37 of 63 Restaurants in Port Colborne
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: Located at sugarloaf marina. Opened may 2012
“Breakfast buffet”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

We went for the Breakfast Buffet,they opened up at 8 am but we couldn't get in as they did not unlock the doors.Luckily my husband seen one of the waiters on the outside deck,after waitng 30 min. There was not much to choose from and it wasn't very tasty.The part that really pisses me off is they charged full price for my 2 year old granddaughter!!!!!!

Visited August 2013

“Poor service....not so great food”
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

The male bar tender stood there at the bar just watching TV. I man came in for a drink, waited at least 10 minutes before going to find a bartender. When I guy came to service, he was rude and very unattentive. In fact the man ordering sent his drink back because it was wrong.
We ordered our food after waiting 20 minutes for our drinks. The apps came with the entrée!
I took the baby to change her but liw and behold, no change table. This isn't very family friendly.

Don Cherry himself should be assamed to have his name associated with this place. We will never go back!

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Mishleigh22
Toronto, Canada
“THE FOOD SUCKS!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We ordered Lunch. Fries were cold. Food came late. A few strings of cheese rather than a slice of cheese on the hamburger. Chicken wrap had hardly any chicken & lots of mayo, yuk! Never again at this place!

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank M N
Port Colborne, Canada
“EMBARRASMENT ON THE WATERFRONT”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

This place is an embarrassment to our city. The horrible service, ignorant and verbally abusive, inattentive staff should all be fired. I've had better food and service from hot dog vendors on the side of the road , in the pouring rain.
Don't waste your time or money, or self respect going here with your family or children .McDonald's has better ratings. That speaks volumes.

• Visited May 2013
6 Thank pikkyeater
“Disaster by the lake!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We first ate here when it opened as a Don Cherrry's. We ordered perch which should have local. It looked and tasted like pre-cooked and re-fried again. Overdone and tasteless. Not wanting to complain but waited for them to get the wrinkles out. I was invited out by my son for Father's Day for lunch last June. We ordered appetizers That arrived 45 minutes later. There were only two other tables occupied! I will not recommend this place to visitors from out of town. I am ashamed we have such a great location but a poorly run restaurant.

• Visited June 2013