“Enjoyable time!”
Review of HorsePlay Niagara

HorsePlay Niagara
More attraction details
Owner description: Horseback ride along the beach in Niagara, near Toronto, Hamilton and Buffalo. Discover the local beauty while horseback riding one of our well-trained horses. Horseback Ride on our one and two hour horseback rides, Sunset trail rides and Romance packages. Horseback ride along the Trans-Canada Trail viewing the wildlife on quiet paths along scenic lakes or beaches. Great for first time horseback riders or more experienced riders.
Westwood, New Jersey, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Enjoyable time!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Our driver to and from the excursion was very friendly. The horse back riding was fun but I believe more instruction would have been helpful as one of us had no riding experience. The lunch was decent. Ziplining was fun but we should have been able to do several more trips along the lines. 2 trips back and forth was very little compared to other excursions as I understand.

Visited August 2013
HorsePlay1, Owner at HorsePlay Niagara, responded to this review, October 13, 2013
Thank you for writing a review about our Punta Cana location and I am happy you enjoyed your day. Our zip line is an added activity to our complete tour which is why we only have two lines but we do offer unlimited turns.

Grimsby, Canada
“Absolute Great Ride!”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Our group of 4, mixed in riding experience, all had a great time. The ride, the scenery, beach ride were absolutely wonderful. Our guide Sharon was great! We had a little extra adventure with the deer siting and the horses caught by surprise but they were experienced and all was handled great. We certainly had lots to talk about on the trip home! Definately we will be going again and again!! Loved Mr. Big and Rolo! Thank you for a great time, we will be back.
Diana L.

Visited August 2013
I am so pleased you had a great ride with Sharyn and I am happy you had the added bonus of seeing the deer on the trail. Thank you for sharing your experience.
“The most amazing peaceful experience”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I had such a great enjoyable time at horseplay Niagara.. I was skeptical at first about the service and safety but after experiencing a one hour trail ride through the woods and around the trans Canada path I was very impressed with the scenery and peaceful surroundings.. I will definitely return to this place to experience the one and a half hour sunset trail along the beach. This place is awesome and the staff are very pleasant welcoming and helpful! The horses are very well trained! I had an awesome time and would recommend to choose a day that isn't as hot so the flies and bugs aren't bugging the horses along your trail ride.. Totally recommend this place!!!

Visited August 2013
Thank you for the review, I agree the scenery is so beautiful here and I am glad you had an enjoyable ride.
Sandusky, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Sunset Ride”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We thoroughly the sunset ride to the lake. The guide was knowledgeable, informative and funny too. I would highly recommend this ride to any beginner.

Visited August 2013
I am glad you found enjoyed both your ride and our staff and thank you for the review.
Toronto, Canada
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Good group activity”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Each year I bring a group of students from Japan to Horseplay Niagara. For most of them it is their first experience riding a horse so it is a very special time for them. The well behaved horses make for an enjoyable and safe ride. The students also enjoy the mini putt that is available while they are waiting for their turn to ride. They have the lunch of hot dogs, pop, and chips out on the picnic tables to round off their experience of an afternoon at a Canadian farm. It is always one of the highlights of their visit to Canada so we will, be back next year.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Dennis M
HorsePlay1, Owner at HorsePlay Niagara, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
We always look forward to your group coming every year! Thank you for the review.