“Great scenic riding with a special twist”
Review of HorsePlay Niagara

HorsePlay Niagara
More attraction details
Owner description: Horseback ride along the beach in Niagara, near Toronto, Hamilton and Buffalo. Discover the local beauty while horseback riding one of our well-trained horses. Horseback Ride on our one and two hour horseback rides, Sunset trail rides and Romance packages. Horseback ride along the Trans-Canada Trail viewing the wildlife on quiet paths along scenic lakes or beaches. Great for first time horseback riders or more experienced riders.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I've organized several groups here and they have always been really great to work with. I especially love them because they take us into the lake with the horses at sunset. Well done.

HorsePlay1, Owner at HorsePlay Niagara, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

I am so glad we have continued to provide you with an excellent ride, I hope we will see you back again.

All reviews
in 22 reviews
"stable"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I was at the ranch this last saturday for an engagement photoshoot and was amazed for the great service I had. We had the photoshoot done at the beach and this amazing lady (Sharon) was the best handler ever.. she was really patient and so helpfull, I have no words to thank her. The horses I got were huge and that sometimes can be intimidating but it is amazing how well trained they are, they had a great personality both of them and were really cooperative with us :)
there's no need to be afraid, also because horseplay niagara got the best employees ever, they will make sure you are safe from the moment you step on the ranch. I saw couple of bad feedbacks before I went there and was sure that wasn't true at all, because only people who lives around horses knows that we will never hurt them or put them on risk, not the horses, not their riders. so guys if you are planning on a ride, or just a photoshoot I STRONGLY recommend to go and have the best experience ever at horseplay niagara. they got the best horses and the best people who will make your day unforgettable!!!!!!

HorsePlay1, Owner at HorsePlay Niagara, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Thanks for your kind words about our rides and guides. I am so happy you enjoyed your ride with us.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

This was our favorite activity while on vacation. We did the 7pm sunset ride. It was an hour and a half. Karen was a great tour guide. The horses were all healthy and treated well. If we ever go back, we will definitely ride here again!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Thank you, so much, to everyone at HorsePlay Niagara. You made a dream come true. My youngest of three daughters has always loved horses. Her many gifts were calendars of pictures of horses. For as long as I can remember she has wanted to go horseback riding (not around in a circle on a pony ride or around a stable). HorsePlay Niagara fulfilled that dream for her Sweet 16 birthday gift. She spent the day with her sisters and I horseback riding along the beautiful trails of Lake Erie. The trails are well cleared and yet natural; the tour guides were informative, friendly and awesome; and the horses were absolutely beautiful and well trained! It doesn't get better than that!
Thank you, again to the wonderful staff at HorsePlay Niagara.