“Great Pizza...”

Add it.
Super Mario's Pizza
Ranked #31 of 64 Restaurants in Port Colborne
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: This is the third pizzeria for "Super Mario" who has been making pizza for over 30 years. Super Mario's Pizza Port Colborne is a small family run business located in downtown Port Colborne. We're just one block north of Historic West Street and the Clarence Street Bridge overlooking the Welland Canal. Find us behind the old train station and two doors from Jumbo Video. We have seating for 12 inside and 14 outside during good weather. WE specialize in take away and delivery.
Reviewed July 15, 2013

They make the best vegetarian pizza I have ever tried! Other pizzas is extremely tasty as well. Service is prompt and friendly. Recommend that you order well in advance because this place is hopping during holiday weekends, play offs etc. Well worth the wait!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I ordered a steak sub & perogies with bacon and onion
They said it would be ready in 40 minutes.. Its been an hour & 10 minutes & they are still not here.
I called & the lady on the phone was quite rude . Saying there is only 3 of them working and they Are swamped. At least make a phone call & say hey we are running late.
Really not impressed with the service at all !
Considering not ordering from marios again.

1  Thank Destinylynnsmith
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Have not been too impressed with the pizza at this establishment - the taste is boring. Missing key flavours in the sauce and the dough. We do though keep going back for the wings and will do so again!

1  Thank TravellingCanucks11
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Ever since I moved to port 4years ago I've always come here for my pizza. They're slices are huge and I can never finish one. Cheap prices and good food. Must try for a quick slice!!

Reviewed January 12, 2012

Used to be my place of choice, but for the past year or two the pizza has either been undercooked over overcooked - every single time. Doesn't matter if I've gotten a full pizza or a single slice.

1  Thank ABoitor