“Wow! A Great Meal!”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 21, 2013

My wife and I along with another couple visited the @27 Restaurant in Port Colborne.
We had a fantastic meal. Best prime roast beef ever! Large portions , great service. Super presentation of meals as well.
We highly recommend this establishment.
Don &Susan Sankey

1  Thank DonSankey

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Great meal. Excellent local wine recommended. Friendly, attentive service. Great location and chicken was sourced from organic local farm source. Thumbs up!!

1  Thank RideON36
Reviewed September 3, 2013

On our special evening we were treated to a wonderful meal at @27. I have been many times in the past and always had a very good meal. This was a special evening and as usual we were not disappointed. My girlfriend ordered a glass of wine and it was not to her liking so we mentioned it to the server who immediately said " I aim to make you happy" and replaced it with one of her liking. The meal and the service was excellent and I recommend it to all.

Mike the owner was not present that evening but his wife the Chef produced a wonderful meal. Being an accomplished cook myself it is easy to be critical but there was not an opportunity to do so.

GREAT JOB!

Bill

1  Thank Bill K
Reviewed August 21, 2013

When we went here, the service was fine (after we told them our soup was cold they went and heated them up). However, the food was just kind of lacklustre, especially as this is a bit of a more expensive restaurant. The bruschetta was ok, and I had the mushroom ravioli in a cream sauce, but you know those cream sauces that are just TOO creamy? like make you gag creamy? yah, it was like that. Not the greatest. We won't return.

3  Thank SarahHinton13
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Surprise, surprise in a little canal town restaurant with an excellent menu, a view of the Welland Canal, smooth, efficient service and an unpretentious, relaxed atmosphere. Lobster Risotto and a delectable salmon item are two menu stars that rate 4+ stars. Presentation is impressive without being strained. The wine list is broad in scope but not in price. (The "@ 27 brand" is a capable and reasonably priced house series). Our server was engaging, helpful, and vigilant in just the right measure. Port Colborne is lucky to have this fine restaurant, a sister to Twisted Plates(small plate fare) in the same town. Bon Appetit? Yes and then some.

1  Thank docleary