“Lovely Celebration Dinner”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Three good friends and I had a wonderful dinner on a busy Friday evening. Our server was delightful and very helpful with food and drink suggestions. We were all very pleased with our choices. The dessert was delicious! A great time was had by all, and we will definitely return!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

We went for dinner on a Friday night. For starters, my spouse had the mushroom caps with lobster and I had the scallops. His dish was very tasty. My two scallops were very good and served on rice (the same blend to be found with the lamb if you order it with rice). I found my starter disappointing. There were only 2 pieces and the rice was bland. It would have been best to have 3 or 4 on a bed of greens. We both had the rack of lamb for our main. My spouse ordered it with mashed potatoes and I ordered it with rice. The starch portion is very different from one to the other. I had too much of the (same bland) rice and he had too little of the good mashed potatoes. The vegetables were good and the lamb was really well done. The prices were good for this type of menu/food. Despite the few negative points, I still think this restaurant deserves the mention really good. It is a bit out of our way and it may have failed reaching the bar of "will drive that distance for this"!

Reviewed March 3, 2013

What a fantastic place to have a wonderful dining experience, I took my sister for her birthday, we were greeted right away and our coats taken for us, our sever was top notch, we split the lobster mushrooms for and appetizer, best app we've ever had, I had the amazing halibut and my sis had the feature filet mignon with a lobster sauce !!! All I can say is wow!!!! The server brought a complimentary chocolate mousse dessert and it was to die for !! We will definately be back !! Thank you @27 for making us feel so welcomed and full from the best dinner we've had in a long time.

1  Thank Jessiejen
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My wife and I enjoy going out for a nice meal, and we have a few favourite destinations, @27 is at the top of our list! We are aware of how popular the place is so we always make our reservation, and get greeted like an old friend when we arrive. Our last visit was a busy Friday night but our server treated us like we were alone in the restaurant, we shared two great appetizers and were blown away buy the steaks we ordered! Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Had the pleasure of dining @27,my wife and i truely enjoyed our entreees. I like my steak well done, chefs do not like ruining a good steak, but my steak well done was tender and very flavorful. my wife enjoys medium rare and it was perfection. presentation was a work of art. the staff was awesome,the hosts also great,and, save room for the dessert. Already looking forward to our next visit.