Shamrock Lodge
Sherwood Inn(Port Carling)(Great Value!)
$138
Windermere House Resort & Hotel(Windermere)(Great Value!)
$185
$234
$212
$139
  • Pool
Rocky Crest Golf Resort(Muskoka District)
$169
Crestwood Inn(Port Carling)
TripAdvisor
Duff's Cottages(Port Carling)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbryant familykids clubwater skiingfamily vacationall agesbird showfantastic familythe entire staffsanta's villagevacation spotpontoon ridespaddle boardscamp fireother gueststhe entire weekentire familyread a book
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Just stayed for a weekend with some friends and as usual, the folks at the Shamrock did not disappoint. I was given the task of organizing and after a previous great visit to the Shamrock with my family it was an easy task. From the moment we arrived, we all felt very taken care of, the staff and Bryant family were super hosts, the location and facilities are outstanding, food was delicious, rooms were spotless and comfortable. We are going to make it an annual "boys weekend" at the Shamrock from now on...

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Shammylodge, Manager at Shamrock Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2014

Thanks for adding your review, Sheldon. We look forward to making your boy's weekend an annual event!!

Susan

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Had a great time for the second year in a row at Shamrock Lodge for girls weekend. The accommodations were roomy,comfortable and clean. Tim and Sue were fantastic hosts and went out of their way to make our stay a memorable one. The food was amazing and the portions generous. The staff were kind and friendly and any request was greeted with a smile and if staff didn't know the answer, they made sure to find out promptly. We had fun kayaking and enjoyed a boat cruise around the lake. We plan to make our girls weekend a yearly tradition at Shamrock. Thanks to all who made our weekend a memorable one.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends

Hi Nora. We're so glad you had another great girl's weekend. We always look forward to that weekend as well and to see all of the familiar faces back year after year.

We'll see you in June!
Susan

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I loved this place. the Bryant family are excellent hosts and the facility is fantastic.
If you are looking for the Four Seasons, this is not your place. If you are looking for a clean, well maintained, well stocked Lodge with fantastic service and great food, this is your place.

5 of us stayed in both sides of the Driftwood cabin. The screened-in porch is the KEY to this cabin. Its like having a bug free, outdoor living room. The fire-pit is well stocked with wood and kindling and became our evening gathering post. I will say though, if i had to say something bad about this place, the fire poker was inferior, please upgrade to cast iron.

Will be booking again for next year. Keep up the great work at Shamrock

Room Tip: The Drifwood Cabin served us very well
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends

Thanks for posting your review Howard....we really appreciate it. And we apologize for our delay in responding. The pictures are great and hopefully you'll be back next year to have another great guys weekend.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

I recently stayed at Shamrock lodge for an event. The staff was friendly and professional and the location was lovely. I should also mention the food was very tasty. I am hoping to return with my family next time. Thank you for a lovely experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Shammylodge, Manager at Shamrock Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

Thank you so much for the review. We'd love to have you bring your family here....call us anytime!

The Bryant Family and Staff

Reviewed February 23, 2014

The view was amazing from our balcony. The room was rustic but clean and very spacious and I slept well. I made use the hot tub and pool facilities and it too was well maintained and comfortable. It was winter and there was a ton of snow and my colleague took advantage of the snowshoeing and X-country ski trails. The food was far too plentiful and tasty. However the service was bar none the charm of the Shamrock. It is run by the Bryant family and their staff who were so hospitable and helpful that I felt like I belonged within hours. In fact they even boosted my car at the end of my stay as it would not start.

I imagine that the summer would be even more lovely with the water rippling...perhaps another time.

Room Tip: Stayed on the second floor of the large motel style building with a balcony overlooking the water (ice). It was lovely.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Lissa G

It's been a while since you wrote this lovely review, but we wanted to make sure we said thank you - even though it's a few months later. Please come back and see us again!

The Bryant Family and Staff