“Lunch at Turtle jacks”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Had lunch at Turtle Jacks on a Monday in July. We roamed about the town for a little and decided to stop for a light lunch. The place was about half full, we were seated quickly and our order taken promptly. My wife and I shared a Greek Salad and Wings and chips. I had a draught and she had a pop. The order was brought promptly and we enjoyed it. It is what we expected for a light lunch. The location is very nice and the restaurant in great condition. The restrooms were surprisingly spotless. It was enjoyable and I would definitely go back again for - it provided what we expected for a lunch on the go.

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

They have a lovely waterside patio. Beautiful view while eating or having drinks.
Service is excellent. The food is good enough.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

A great place to spend time on the patio with your friends. Friendly service with good bar food and drinks.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Good food....a tad expensive (but typical for that area). Staff were great and the view of the water and the marina made the experience that much better

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I've been to Turtle Jacks in another town and it was alright, I've always been confused about the attire that hostess and servers wear. I just feel wearing heels and a short skirt at a grill house is unheard of and kind of trashy. Other than that, the food was great and the restaurant was packed with hockey fans. Good place if you want to grab a beer and some appetizers .