“Great food, great little joint!”
Review of Big M Burgers

Big M Burgers
Ranked #1 of 217 Restaurants in Pickering
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Went there while checking out old neighborhoods we lived in, used to be my parents hang out when they were teenagers. Steak on a bun was great, huge portions of poutine!!!! Onion rings were amazing, I would go back there any time, any day!!!!

Reviewed May 3, 2013

The steak on the kaiser is impossibly, over the top delicious! Especially with a little bbq sauce, tzatziki sauce and the fried onions and mushrooms. The steak is done to perfection. I have a weakness for the onion rings. They are homemade and incredible. The owner is fun and very nice.
I've never had their burgers but have heard they are the best. I know people when they visit from out of town always have to stop for one of them.

1  Thank jennypooo7
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I would highly recommend the Big M in Pickering (south of the 401 on Liverpool Road). We try to go at least once a month; you have to wait a bit for your order because EVERYTHING is freshly cooked to perfection. Well worth the wait - the burgers and particularly the steak sandwich are fantastic. The staff are really friendly and efficient. The style of this restaurant is 60's diner with awesome hockey memorabilia on the walls - fun to read and see while you're waiting. One of the best burger places we've ever been to!!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

They have the best burgers and onion rings ever !!!!!!!
I'm glad their about 5 km from us or I'd be there ever night :)
Short walk or drive to the lake

Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Big M has great staff and great food - but it's very much an local take out place. Not really any seating save for some picnic tables and its small inside. But the food is great - awesome burgers. Onion rings aren't that great.