“Nice crispy fish and fresh cut chips”

Jasper Fish & Chips
Ranked #2 of 207 Restaurants in Pickering
Dubai
“Nice crispy fish and fresh cut chips”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

The fish was crispy and fresh. Didn't like the atmosphere of the place though and the cutlery was very irritating. The server was a nice polite girl.

• Visited October 2013

“Best Fish & Chips in Pickering”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I have been ordering from Jaspers for years. I have tried other places in the surrounding area, but Jasper's is the best Fish & Chips.....I always call ahead about 10 minutes prior to picking up my order. Everyone is so friendly and the service is excellent. The Halibut and Chips are my favourite. Delicious, plentiful and not greasy. The restaurant can definitely use a facelift, but if you're not picky and don't mind all the tea towels on the walls, then you might want to dine-in!

• Visited September 2013
Toronto, Canada
“The best fish in the city”
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

The best halibut. So fresh. Batter is amazing and perfect. We have been there 4 times already since june.

• Visited August 2013
“The BEST Fish and Chips you will EVER have”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Jasper's is AMAZING. The halibut is so good and I have never found a fish and chip restaurant that is comparable.

Jenny and Ben are personable, and fantastic owners. They really know how to run a business and have exceptional customer service.

Everyone MUST try Jasper's.

• Visited August 2013
Pickering, Canada
“Great family business with old fashioned values.”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I'd show my age if I said how long I've been coming here. There's nothing remotely negative I can say about the restaurant, the food, the decor and owner Jenny and her family who run it. Just drop in and get hooked like the rest of us.

• Visited March 2012