“ok, but I wish that they would expand”

Pickering Town Centre
Ranked #1 of 7 Shopping in Pickering
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Pickering Town Centre is well kept and clean. Pickering Town Centre's Target is definitely one of their better locations. I like that they are slowly adding new restaurants outside. It's nice to have the movie theatre but the theatre entrance should be redone. The driveway should be removed so a better entrance/exit can be created and you are not constantly trying to avoid cars.

There is a good selection of stores but they should get rid of Sears and to create additional stores if not at that location then the alternative is to add on at the back facing the GO Parking lot. It would be nice to have stores like Forever 21, Victoria Secret/Pink, TnT, Top Shop - to name a few. There certainly is the population for it and we would not have to travel to Scarborough Town Centre. The food court should be removed from the basement, to the main level or create a designated second level (ie. Sherway Gardens). Many GTA indoor shopping centres are/or are in the stages of remodeling. Pickering Town Centre seems to remain unchanged even though there is much growth in Durham.

There are newer reviews for Pickering Town Centre

Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

Has most of the stires as other big malls. Sears on one end and The Bay on the other. Target has been newly added. The food court however has a good selection.
Many kiosks aswell.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Living in Whitby, our choices for major malls are Pickering Town Centre and the Oshawa Centre. I now prefer Pickering because the selection of stores seem to be better for our needs, and I prefer their food court. Normally we park right next to the Sears entrance on Glenanna, or right on Glenanna. We never have trouble finding parking, except close to Christmas. The major department stores are Sears, The Bay and Target.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

I've always felt safer in the this mall, as oppose to the shopping centres towards the west.

Almost any store you're looking for is in this mall. It has a full food court, as well as services for hair styling, nail, and cineplex movie theater.

The restaurant East Side Marios (any time I've gone) has been a good experience.

Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

The best thing about this mall is the good court. The shops are nothing special & I bought nothing. Lunch however was lovely. I can highly recommend Volum hair dressers. The staff are all lovely & Heather did a great job on my hair. Visiting from England we hit a few malls & there are better ones than this one.