“Waited 1 hour for our delivery”
Review of Thai One On

Thai One On
Ranked #98 of 213 Restaurants in Pickering
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed February 19, 2014

We were told 40 minutes for delivery, it took one hour for our meal to arrive. When we complained by phone, the thai one one order person said that they say 40 minutes to all their customers. There was no apology and we felt brushed aside, she had no customer manners. Also the pieces of chicken were over cooked. We will ever by from thai one one again !

Reviewed January 8, 2014

My family and I have eaten here several times over the last 3 years. Food is good and consistent and the dining room is less busy than it was a few years ago. Service is not good. Food is not brought out at the same time - approx. 5 minutes apart - a big no no - all mains should be served at the same time. Little attention to patrons once the food is served.

Restaurant is clean and tidy. The place is becoming more of a take out place and pick ups walk through the dining area which is small so its awkward.

Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Was very impressed. I loved the chicken pad thai. We ordered some apps for the kids. Satays were good but price was hugh for what you get. I have a tree nut allergy so peanuts are fine. The special came with mango salad. ..too bad they threw cashews on it. Couldn't eat it :-( It is a bit high priced so won't be ordering too often but will order again for sure. Fast delivery.

1  Thank Debby W
Reviewed March 20, 2013

My wife and I eat at Thai One On on our own and with friends. The latest time was the day before yesterday, for lunch, but we have had dinner there on occasion. I have no trouble recommending it. Good Service is the usual, Good food always. Good decore and cleanliness. It seems popular with many others too, The restaurant is smallish with seating for about 40. Men's washroom clean (I didn't check out the ladies. They have an at-the-table credit/debit card machine, which is a feature I like so my card stays in my possession..They are popular and seem busy most of the time taking orders over the phone (Phone rings loudly - not good. Some customers come in for pickup, but I have never seen a delivery-person using the front door - GOOD! Website says they do delivery.) We have at least three other good Thai restaurants near us in Pickering (so fortunate), and Thai One On is probably our fave..

1  Thank William B