“Take out ”

Thai One On
Ranked #54 of 212 Restaurants in Pickering
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Was very impressed. I loved the chicken pad thai. We ordered some apps for the kids. Satays were good but price was hugh for what you get. I have a tree nut allergy so peanuts are fine. The special came with mango salad. ..too bad they threw cashews on it. Couldn't eat it :-( It is a bit high priced so won't be ordering too often but will order again for sure. Fast delivery.

1  Thank Debby W

Reviewed March 20, 2013

My wife and I eat at Thai One On on our own and with friends. The latest time was the day before yesterday, for lunch, but we have had dinner there on occasion. I have no trouble recommending it. Good Service is the usual, Good food always. Good decore and cleanliness. It seems popular with many others too, The restaurant is smallish with seating for about 40. Men's washroom clean (I didn't check out the ladies. They have an at-the-table credit/debit card machine, which is a feature I like so my card stays in my possession..They are popular and seem busy most of the time taking orders over the phone (Phone rings loudly - not good. Some customers come in for pickup, but I have never seen a delivery-person using the front door - GOOD! Website says they do delivery.) We have at least three other good Thai restaurants near us in Pickering (so fortunate), and Thai One On is probably our fave..

1  Thank William B