“Coras over hyped.”

Dining options: Breakfast
Pickering, Canada
“Coras over hyped.”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

The food, the wait, the service all horrible. would never eat there again.

Ajax, Canada
“over rated”
Reviewed February 4, 2012

not sure why anyone would wait in line for 30minutes to eat very average breakfast. Many better and cheaper places to have brunch

Visited February 2012
Toronto
“Great breakfast spot!”
Reviewed January 29, 2012

I'm shocked at the terrible reviews. Cora is consistent with food, portion size, and service. Yes it is a busy spot (because its a great local restaurant) and you may have to wait a bit, but its never for very long. I've been to many Cora locations across Canada and they all meet my expectations. It's family friendly, with great choices and good value.

Don't let the bad reviews sway you from going.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank FoodSnob1
Toronto, Canada
“Total Rip Off”
Reviewed May 8, 2011

Never eat here ! I was served spoiled food and still expceted to pay even after I brought it to my extremely arrogant waitresses attention. I was over billed on a couple of other items aswell.

• Visited May 2011
2 Thank Bubba155019
“Never again!!!!”
Reviewed February 20, 2011

Mu husband waited in line with my 3 year old son for over 20 minutes. Got to the front of the line and was told they wouldn't seat them because I wasn't there. I was parking my car by that point. Had to wait additional time once I got there. Spoke to the manager who told me it was "policy" very rudely. Twenty minutes later lo and behold they sat a group waiting on Two more. Nice policy.

Above all that the coffee is crap and the food completly unworthy of the price. You are better off going elsewhere. Especially if you have kids.