“Tasty food, great view, happy and enthusiastic staff”

Port Bar & Dining Room
Reserve with OpenTable
Port Bar & Dining Room is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 211 Restaurants in Pickering
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Liverpool Rd
Description: PORT is a Waterfront North American Bistro. OUR GOAL is to create a community gathering spot, where we showcase our passion for hospitality and great food & beverage. Our Chef team has created menus that evolve to reflect the season and locally raised products. Our products are produced in house by career-minded chefs using fresh ingredients and classic techniques. Our Beverage Team strives to (re)create cocktails that reflect the passion and skill of the original bartender. We support independently owned breweries with 14 beers on tap. Our wine list varies in price and style for every enjoyer of wine. FeastON & OceanWise certified.
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I find the restaurant a great place to dine alone or with company.Food is great, tasty and the staff is cheerful. During summer I sit on the patio and enjoy my lunch and the food is always delicious. I love the view and the food.
In winter I sit at the bar and there is always some one to talk to.
I agree that the menu could be a bit proliferated.
Add a few more items.
I have been going to Shrimp cocktail for years and I love that place and port is equally good.
Paul . B @ Ajax

1  Thank Paul B
There are newer reviews for Port Bar & Dining Room

Reviewed January 20, 2013

The staff are very friendly and they provide excellent, friendly service. I look forward to going back soon.

1  Thank Rod R
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Not my kind of atmospher, have only been in winter, will check it out again in summer to see if enjoying the water and outside will make me enjoy it more ... food was good though

1  Thank Patricia J
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Waitress could smile once and awhile. Food was good. Parking was limited. Wine selection is good too. It is a great place to take a group with you, the atmosphere is perfect, the music is not too loud.

1  Thank Sheila T
Reviewed January 11, 2013

When this first opened the food was great. The menu was interesting and the food quality awesome. Recently, I haven't been that impressed. The atmosphere is great, the servers are really friendly for the most part (I found a few to be a bit snobby) but the food just seems to be lacking. I think the menu could use an update.

3  Thank Chantal S