“Terrible in every respect”

Kelsey's Neighborhood Bar & Grill
Ranked #11 of 24 Restaurants in Petawawa
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Enjoy one of Canada's original roadhouse restaurants, with Canadian favourites like double stacked burgers and unforgettable chicken wings. At Kelsey's the beer is always cold and a game is always on.
“Terrible in every respect”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I have been there twice. The first time I was seated at a plastic patio table and served a hamburger and nachos. Extremely cheap on the toppings. 4 drinks. 89 dollars!!!. Poor service long wait. Second time... 8 minutes before a drink order. Dirty plate. Out of pitas for spinach dip. Out of pina colada mix. Long wait. Rude manager!!! Waitress was ok but slow. Fijitas for two was good but they were again cheap on the fixings. Gordon Ramsey would shut it down!!!

• Visited July 2013

“Relaced my steak with a smile”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Came in with friends..ordered french onion soup and found it flavourful with lots of cheese! My steak was a bit cool when it arrived and while I was prepared to just have it nuked to warm it up, the manager instisted in relacing it. Good call...this is why I like this place.

• Visited July 2012
Canada
“It's just a Kelsey's, don't expect anything different”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

The restaurant smelled highly of cooking fat, afterwords our clothes stunk. The food was only fair, salmon overcooked, fish and chips had way too batter on the fish, hot chicken wings were very very hot, too hot for some. Many many screaming children there for supper.Top notch service. Far too expensive for what it was.

• Visited May 2013
Winnipeg, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“neighbourhood eatery”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

typical flair of Kelseys but the servers are attentive and quick to meet clients needs and expectations

• Visited April 2013
Victoria, Canada
“Slow, poor service.”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I went here with my wife for a quick lunch, and the restaurant was half full. Ive been to this Kelsey's many times and always have to remind myself to be patient. The service is slow. Drinks came fast and our order for 2 people was placed when the drinks arrived. We both ordered a soup/sandwich combo (which was delicious) and it took over 1/2 and hour for the food to arrive. I had finished my drink and was never offered a refill and the server never checked on us to see if everything was ok. I won't be returning anytime soon.

• Visited April 2013