“Relaced my steak with a smile”

Kelsey's Neighborhood Bar & Grill
Ranked #11 of 23 Restaurants in Petawawa
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Enjoy one of Canada's original roadhouse restaurants, with Canadian favourites like double stacked burgers and unforgettable chicken wings. At Kelsey's the beer is always cold and a game is always on.
“Relaced my steak with a smile”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Came in with friends..ordered french onion soup and found it flavourful with lots of cheese! My steak was a bit cool when it arrived and while I was prepared to just have it nuked to warm it up, the manager instisted in relacing it. Good call...this is why I like this place.

• Visited July 2012

Canada
“It's just a Kelsey's, don't expect anything different”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

The restaurant smelled highly of cooking fat, afterwords our clothes stunk. The food was only fair, salmon overcooked, fish and chips had way too batter on the fish, hot chicken wings were very very hot, too hot for some. Many many screaming children there for supper.Top notch service. Far too expensive for what it was.

• Visited May 2013
Winnipeg, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“neighbourhood eatery”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

typical flair of Kelseys but the servers are attentive and quick to meet clients needs and expectations

• Visited April 2013
Victoria, Canada
“Slow, poor service.”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I went here with my wife for a quick lunch, and the restaurant was half full. Ive been to this Kelsey's many times and always have to remind myself to be patient. The service is slow. Drinks came fast and our order for 2 people was placed when the drinks arrived. We both ordered a soup/sandwich combo (which was delicious) and it took over 1/2 and hour for the food to arrive. I had finished my drink and was never offered a refill and the server never checked on us to see if everything was ok. I won't be returning anytime soon.

• Visited April 2013
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
“A bit slow”
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

We found the service a bit slow. It's your regular Kelsey's experience. The staff were friendly and the food was good. It's a bit out of the way if your driving highway 17 (about 7km).