“Best in Petawawa”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Ontario
“Best in Petawawa”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

This is not your run of the mill cardboard crust with minimal topping stuff. The pizza is fresh and homemade. It's my first choice for pizza in Petawawa.

• Visited August 2013

“Best Pizza in Petawawa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

This is the best pizza you can find in the area. the Only pizza that gives it a run for its money is Nicks in Pembroke. Both are expensive so beware. However you will be filled after only 2-3 slices vice the 4-5 you usually eat, or maybe that's just me.

Visited December 2012
Petawawa, Canada
“This place is going down hill :((”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2012

This place used to be the best place in Petawawa to get a Pizza for good value, but not anymore. I think the owner has handed over the reigns in the kitchen to his incompotent staff, he is the only one that can cook anything right there. The prices have gone up a great deal, too much has been taken off the menu, not many choices anymore.

The broaster chicken was good when they first started serviing it, but not you are lucky if you get it's fully cooked, it tastes terrible.

The old style pizza used to be fab, but now you are lucky to get it half as thick as you did before, and the price has gone way up, $25.00 for a small pizza with 4 toppings?

Also they advertise fresh homemade patties in thier bugers, yes they used to make them from scratch but not anymore, now they serve frozen bear paw type patties you can buy at National Grocers cheap.

So the bottom line about this place is, the quality has gone way down and the prices have gone way up. I guess they figure they can live forever off thier old reputation, well I am here to say nope, the military are not too bright, but if they keep serving crap they will lose a lot of customers, thier product now compares to pizza pizza, which is much cheaper to buy, so people will just go there for sub standard food.

We used to eat there at least once a week, now we are lucky if we go there once a month, and after the meal we got today I'm afraid we will not be going there at all anymore. We had hot hamburg sandwiches, I asked if I could substitue onion rings instead of fries they said yes, but they did not mention that I would be charged full price for the rings and not have anything taken off the price of the hot hamburg sandwich. So basically I paid for the fries anyway they may as well thrown it in. I called them about it and she just said yup that's what we did, we charged you for fries you did not get and we are ok with that. I said huh??? I asked to speak to the owner, he was not there, but was told the message would be relayed to him, and they would let me know if they were going to refund some of the money, I never heard back from them, and I have been a customer for over 10 years. Also we always get delivery, and a lot of thier dishes comes with coleslaw, not once did they bring the coleslaw unless I remember to specifically ask that they not forget it this time. It happened again today, no coleslaw came with the 2 hot hamburger sandwiches we ordered.

So that's it we are done with this place, I suggest if you are looking for good food in Petawawa, that you drive a little distance and go to Chalk River, Deep River or Pembroke, because you will not find good food in Petawawa, it's all cheap low quality crap here. This is a military town so I guess they figure the military has no choice and will have to settle for low quality food at high prices, and I am sorry to say most of the young ones do just that, so that's why these places stay in business, and it's sad.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Corndoggy_10
Ottawa, Canada
“Simpy the Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2012

There is nobody in the area making Pizza this good. I eat a LOT of Pizza. Service is fast and freindly and the Pizza is to die for

1 Thank robert f
Petawawa, Canada
“Great food but a little pricey”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2010

This place is my favorite pizza place. But not for the cheap 3 topping specials they have. You have to order the old style pizza if you want a great pizza, but the old style is pricey so be prepared to pay a lot for a good pizza. I just wish he would change his pizza sauce, it's the only thing I don't like, it's too bland like tomato paste. He should season it better and add a little bit of something to sweeten it up a bit. But it's still by far the best pizza in town, considering the only other pizza joints in town are the fast food ones like pizza pizza and 2/4/1.