“Worst place to eat in Petawawa”
Review of Dragon Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dragon Inn
Ranked #11 of 23 Restaurants in Petawawa
Ontario, Canada
“Worst place to eat in Petawawa”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I have only ordered food from Dragon Inn a couple of time over the past 10 yrs as the resturant is old and run down and I have heard nothing but bad comments about this place from friends and co-workers. There was a lack of options until recently so I caved and got chinese food here and found it to be terribly disappoining. It was greasy, the rice was undercooked and it just tasted horrible. I am really not sure how they have stayed in business all these years. As one of the other reviews stated, there are never any customers there. As well, who doesn't take debit these days?

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank Bellatraveller80

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent take out.”
Reviewed August 24, 2011

The food is great, enough said. The acoustics dining in is weird because you can hear everything anyone says. Also they only take cash and visa. I find them pretty good considering they are the only Chinese food place in petawawa. Chinese food is definitely more popular out west.

1 Thank rufus46
Petawawa, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food”
Reviewed March 13, 2011

I don't know who wrote that the food tasted like animals, but they obviously have it out for this restaurant. My husband and I ordered from here last night and were skeptical because of some of the online comments we've read, and we are HAPPY we didn't listen. The food was great we ordered a combo for three and upgraded the chicken chow mien for the Cantonese chow mien. It was the best Chinese food I have had in years (and I eat A LOT of Chinese food). It wasn't really greasy like most Chinese restaurants are, the chicken balls had more meat to dough ratio, and a half and half combination of noodles to veggies, meat, and shrimp in the chow mien (very happy with that). The combo could've used more rice and the ribs I could've passed on. All this place needs is some Lemon Garlic Chicken and they are my number one Chinese Take-Out!

• Visited March 2011
1 Thank jdalziel87
Petawawa, Canada
“Terrible Food”
Reviewed July 21, 2010

Dragon Inn has the worst Chinese food I have ever tasted. They are never busy, I have no idea how they stay in business. I see they are ranked #2 at this site??? Well that's a bold faced lie!! I would put this restaurant at the bottom of the list of places to eat in Petawawa. Yes even lower than the local chip truck.

1 Thank Corndoggy_10
Wolfville, Canada
“Good chinese food at fair price”
Reviewed August 24, 2008

Decided to try the Dragon Inn in Petawawa and was deliciously surprised. They delivered within 20 minutes. The food was fresh, hot and very tasty!

I will give it another try soon I hope!

1 Thank Pooh007