“Best food in Petawawa!”

Madameek
Ranked #1 of 27 Restaurants in Petawawa
Cuisines: Lebanese
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Love the food! This is my no. 1 go to place for take-out in Petawawa. I eat here almost every week. Their falafel, hummus, tabouleh, salda, and baba ghanoush are fantastic. A great option for vegetarians and vegans. I often call in my order ahead of time as the wait can get quite long at busy times.

1  Thank livelytania

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Food is fantastic. I haven't tried too many items because I can't stop ordering chicken shwarmas. If you like spicy food, try the batata harra potatoes, delicious. Prices are reasonable and staff is always very welcoming.

2  Thank 2ndhnymoon
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Love the food and the menu here. I have tried quite a few items. Lots of food for a great value. I would definitely recommend either Pembroke of Petawawa locations. I stop whenever I go to town.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Fantastic! super flavourable at great prices. Whether you want wraps or platters it's great. Does have a dining area, but not much atmosphere. Mostly takeout, but worth a try. Locations in Petawawa, and Pembroke.

1  Thank Matthew N
Reviewed December 18, 2012

My husband and I returned to this restaurant a couple times during our stay in town. The chicken shawarma pitas are so good and there's so much food I could hardly finish it. We will definitely be back!