“Awesome food & great service”

Skye Dragon Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 62 Restaurants in Perth
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome food & great service”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Was camping at Murphys Point went for supper. Server was very friendly, service was great & food was great as well. Big servings for money. I will be going back for sure & letting my friends/family know

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Stewie1973

Ontario, Canada
“Bit Above Average Food”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Stopped in here a few minutes past noon for lunch and the place was empty of customers so I got to wondering if we had made the right choice. The waitress was friendly enough, seated us and brought the menu's quickly, so as far as the service, I have no complaints.

The menu consisted of the usual items you would expect to find at almost any chinese food restaurant and we each ordered a combination plate #? (egg roll, chicken fried rice, chicken balls and spare ribs). The chicken balls I'd say were average (slightly darker on the outside in appearance) but everything else a bit above average with the ribs being very good.

The place seemed clean, average nothing special atmosphere and there were about 15 or so tables inside the sort of long narrow restaurant. The bill for the two of us came to a little over $20.00 tax included which would be about normal for what we had.

Overall, I rate it a 3.75/5 and would likely return.

• Visited August 2013
Nepean, Ontario
“Better than expected”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I really did not expect much from a small town Chinese restaurant so was pleasantly surprised by this one. It had all the usual standards, well prepared and tasty. Service was good. friendly and quick despite the business of the place. I recommend it for a reasonably-priced and satisfying lunch.

Visited July 2013
Perth, Canada
“Always good & MSG free”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We order take out from here every month or so and the food is always good and MSG free which is essential for me. I get a combination plate and it gives me my fix of Canadian - Cantonese food!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank 121bw
“Pleasantly Surprised”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Our first visit to this establishment, having recently moved to the area and leaving our favourite Chinese Restaurant behind we enjoyed this place.
Nice atmosphere, hot fresh tasting food of good quality. We found the egg rolls especially delicious, the jasmine tea was great. For our meal we had chicken fried rice, honey garlic ribs, sweet and sour chicken balls and shanghai noodles all were good with great service.

• Visited May 2013