“lunch or supper”

Dining options: Reservations
Perth, Canada
“lunch or supper”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

The best Chinese food in town! Easy to read menu. Very affordable lunch. Good selection and fresh dishes served promptly

Visited March 2012

Smiths Falls, Canada
“chinese food”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

food was very oily. everything dripped from it... I will not be returning. Although some people enjoy it, I did not.

1 Thank Monica W
Perth, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Chinese food in Perth”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Good food, great prices, super service. In the summer of 2012 they had a fire that closed them for several months. We are looking forward to their reopening.

Visited May 2012
“Much better”
Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

I've been back quite a few times since my original review. I must say we have discovered quite a few dishes that we quite enjoy now. So we'll keep coming back. Always for take-out though. The place seems a bit too dour to eat-in. And besides, as has been mentioned in other reviews, the (Caucasian) server isn't exactly Miss Personality. The Asian staff, on the other hand, are always nice and friendly. Still prefer take-out though.

Smiths Falls
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Two strikes”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Food is good, some of the chicken dishes are a little bland. Waitress needs a personality. A little rude and curt at times. Try adding another server during the rush hour, and extend your business serving hours. Take out there is big business. I can see why, if a person feels they are impositioning the waitress, I will save my tip money.

• Visited July 2012