“pizza better in place then delivery”
Review of Pizza Hut

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #40 of 63 Restaurants in Perth
Cuisines: Pizza, Fast Food
Reviewed June 10, 2012

buffett always a great thing for lunch ,great value..

Reviewed March 30, 2012

Not a fan of their pizzas but there is a nice salad bar. Service good.

Reviewed July 14, 2010

I love pizza hut because of its sauce. I personally think its the most important part of the pizza and Pizza Hut does it best.

I'm willing to pay a bit more once in a while to get Pizza Hut.. i think it's worth it.

Reviewed April 19, 2009

My husband & I and another couple went to this eatery and left very annoyed. The servers were not professional....they were more interested in chatting with their co-workers than looking after us. It was after the evening rush at approximately 6 or 6:30 and the restaurant was not busy. I could not believe that the carpets had not be cleaned up ... there were pieces of cheese and pizza crust on the floor and the servers just walked right through it all, the ledges of the booths were covered with dust. Since then I have been into other Pizza Hut franchises and not one of them was found to be as filthy as this one. I complained to the Head Office and they responded that their vacuum cleaner had broken down the day before so there we were looking at 2 days worth of dirt from customers? I would not recommend this eatery to anyone. It is a disgrace to the Pizza Hut name.

1  Thank JayCee40