“So Disappointed”

Ranked #48 of 62 Restaurants in Perth
Ontario, Canada
“So Disappointed”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Went to the KFC today (as we have many times over the years), overlooking the fact that the building is in need of some updates and repairs. I ordered a Chicken Bowl, a chicken wrap, and 9 pieces of DARK meat, for take out. This meant I wouldn't have to cook tonight. My husband's Chicken Bowl was good he told me. The Dark meat was WHITE meat, so dry and tasteless, I am sure it was yesterday's chicken. I gave my supper to the dog. It was terrible. I know what KFC is supposed to taste like, I cooked and served it for 4 years. This was so disappointing. I probably will not eat there again, nor recommend it to anyone. The cook "Alex", didn't appear to be quite with it, the girl at the counter " Sam", repeats your order at least three times, because she talks with a mumble you have to ask her just what it is that she thinks you've ordered. So right now I am enjoying a bologna sandwich. Thanks very much KFC Perth, you've lost another customer.

• Visited April 2014

Perth, Canada
“Good Food”
Reviewed March 30, 2012

plenty of selections and new items added frequently. clean washrooms and friendly service.

Visited January 2012
Perth, Canada
“Seriously needs a facelift”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

Good chicken but you can hardly read the exterior sign and the inside really needs a makeover.