We stayed for one night in April on a free night earned through Best Western loyalty points. This hotel was much nicer than any of the ones we actually paid for. A well appointed and good sized room overlooked the beautiful Stewart Park. The hotel is located in the heart of a very pretty and historic town which we wandered on foot - there is no need to drive to a restaurant, shops or any other convenience. Staff was eager to please and hospitable - the "breakfast lady" invited us to take fruit, muffins and yogurt with us for the road. The breakfast was quite adequate but unremarkable - there were real sausages, (probably) powdered eggs and one of those waffle-making contraptions. We took advantage of the pool and hot tub. Extremely clean and quite new, in an attractive setting. Recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Plus Perth Parkside Inn & Spa is located in the heart of heritage Perth, which has been voted the “Prettiest Town in Ontario.” Whether your visit to the area is for business or leisure to escape from the hassles of everyday life, the hotel, spa, professional staff and the area will contribute to a positive and enjoyable experience. The Best Western Plus Perth Parkside Inn & Spa offers 54 distinctive rooms, including seven luxury suites. All of our rooms are boutique style and have ultra comfort king or queen size beds including therapeutic tubs. Our suites are large and luxurious and have a spectacular view of the park. Our full service offerings include weddings, conferences and our premier on-site Parkside Spa who will cater to all of your beauty and wellness needs. The Parkside Spa offers serene treatment rooms, a full service hair salon, private or group yoga sessions, and Aveda products. The Parkside Spa is so relevant for vacation getaways and for the corporate traveller who loves to relax when away from home on business! Experience the beauty and charm of small town living just an hour’s drive from Ottawa and Kingston. The Tay River and Stewart Park are located in our backyard where guests can capture the serene flavour of this wonderful Eastern Ontario community. Perth’s historic architecture, unique shops, artists’ studios, live theatre, beautiful green spaces, waterways, cycling paths, and challenging local golf courses assure a memorable getaway. Most of Perth’s attractions, including the Perth Golf Course, are within walking distance of the hotel…a perfect escape for all occasions. We invite you to be our guest and enjoy our unique property, the Parkside Spa and the diversity of Perth! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Best Western, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Perth Parkside Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Code`s Mill On The Park Inn And Spa
- Code`s Mill On The Park Hotel Perth
- Best Western Plus Perth Parkside Inn & Spa Ontario