Beautiful, stylish hotel with a luxurious spa in a wonderful park setting in a lovely town...does it get any better than this?
I had stayed at this hotel in spring 2012 (formerly called Codes Mill Inn), and work was underway then on renovations. More like a transformation! All guestrooms have been completely redone (furniture, floors, baths) the hotel now has a contemporary decor, and a luxurious spa has been added on the lower level. With just a quick one night stay to visit friends, we didn't have time to indulge in the spa, but I know where my next "girlfriend's getaway" is going to be! Indoor pool and hot tub, steam room, relaxation area and full esthetic services...can't wait to try everything.
The hotel was very busy when we arrived, but staff handled the fuss efficiently and professionally, with a smile and a friendly remark for everyone. We got exactly the room we had requested, with a view of the park and the added bonus of an air jet tub. Included breakfast was standard fare (great OJ) and accompanied by friendly service. I'm told the name change has to do with new ownership, and joining the Best Western family -- this is by far the "best" Best Western I have ever seen! The BW family should be proud of their new addition!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Plus Perth Parkside Inn & Spa is located in the heart of heritage Perth, which has been voted the “Prettiest Town in Ontario.” Whether your visit to the area is for business or leisure to escape from the hassles of everyday life, the hotel, spa, professional staff and the area will contribute to a positive and enjoyable experience. The Best Western Plus Perth Parkside Inn & Spa offers 54 distinctive rooms, including seven luxury suites. All of our rooms are boutique style and have ultra comfort king or queen size beds including therapeutic tubs. Our suites are large and luxurious and have a spectacular view of the park. Our full service offerings include weddings, conferences and our premier on-site Parkside Spa who will cater to all of your beauty and wellness needs. The Parkside Spa offers serene treatment rooms, a full service hair salon, private or group yoga sessions, and Aveda products. The Parkside Spa is so relevant for vacation getaways and for the corporate traveller who loves to relax when away from home on business! Experience the beauty and charm of small town living just an hour’s drive from Ottawa and Kingston. The Tay River and Stewart Park are located in our backyard where guests can capture the serene flavour of this wonderful Eastern Ontario community. Perth’s historic architecture, unique shops, artists’ studios, live theatre, beautiful green spaces, waterways, cycling paths, and challenging local golf courses assure a memorable getaway. Most of Perth’s attractions, including the Perth Golf Course, are within walking distance of the hotel…a perfect escape for all occasions. We invite you to be our guest and enjoy our unique property, the Parkside Spa and the diversity of Perth! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Best Western, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Perth Parkside Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Code`s Mill On The Park Inn And Spa
- Code`s Mill On The Park Hotel Perth
- Best Western Plus Perth Parkside Inn & Spa Ontario