“If you like Smoked ..........you'll love this place!”

Wildfire BBQ and Smokehouse
Ranked #26 of 62 Restaurants in Perth
Peterborough, Canada
“If you like Smoked ..........you'll love this place!”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Stopped by while passing through on the motorcycles.
Had their signature burger, stuffed with pulled pork. The burger was HUGE, so make sure to go on an empty stomach! It was very tasty with lots of side dishes to choose from. Generous helpings too!
Located on the side an old factory-type building, great covered outside patio seating. If you want to use the washroom, the key is attached to a garden gnome..........too cute!!

• Visited June 2014

“I'm glad I read other reviews because I thought I was just being overly critical about my experience there”
Reviewed August 16, 2014

Very Poor review with 3 of us not caring much for anything, including coleslaw which KFC can make better. Thats quite sad really I expected more and certainly paid a lot for my choice.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank Isobel M
Ottawa, Canada
“Best BBQ Beef Brisket I've had in a long time!”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

This was my first visit to Wildfire BBQ and Smokehouse and I had the BBQ Beef Brisket. I enjoyed the outdoor atmosphere and didn't wait very long for my food. They aren't kidding when they describe the brisket as being tender and juicy. It was really delicious and with their generous servings there was plenty to satisfy. I enjoyed their seasoned fries and smoked veggies as well. I tried their signature hot sauce which is homemade and really liked it. It had a good amount of heat and plenty of flavor.

Can't wait to go back and try something else next time I'm in Perth. It will have to be soon though as they're only open for 6 months out of the year. I'd say for the quality of the food and size of the servings the prices are quite reasonable.

1 Thank JonoCono
Perth
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dried up ribs”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

The ribs were over cooked/smoked like leather and had a hard time getting the meat of the bones. My daughter found them too greasy. Maybe I'll try the wings next time.

1 Thank Davidoux
“Second chance, bad outcome.”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Last year when it first opened, my wife and I tried the sampler. We liked the pulled pork and brisket as well as the sauces. The chicken and ribs, however, were not good. The chicken was slimy and had a texture like it was undercooked. The ribs were dry on the outside and had a thick layer of fat that was disgusting! Tried the wings too, they were very good, had the hush puppies and really liked them. Tried it again this year and the wings were still excellent, but the hush puppies, on the other hand, were dark in colour and greasy, like they were deep fried in old oil. It made both our stomachs upset. Another turnoff was the picnic tables were very dirty with many grease stains and the ants do indeed come marching one by one. Cheap solution would be some sort of easily wipeable plastic table covering. I will go back to take home the wings but my wife's business is gone forever.

2 Thank Andrew M