“Best Hamburger I have EVER had”
Review of The Masonry - CLOSED

The Masonry
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff
Ottawa, Canada
“Best Hamburger I have EVER had”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Beer was excellent MacKinnon Brothers Crosscut out of Bath Ontario. I am not a beer drinker and really, really enjoyed this new brew! Best Hamburger I have ever had IN MY LIFE. It was made with locally produced top grade and included the Masonry Bacon Butter (yes-bacon butter!) and crispy onions on a nice fresh bun. Nice atmosphere by the fountain on the hidden patio. One of those rare finds that I will choose to visit again soon. I love the wine list as well as it included several of my favourite, local Ontario wines.....

• Visited July 2014

Perth, Canada
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

My family and I have dined here many times breakfast lunch and dinner and always had great friendly service and really good food.
Today for my birthday my wife and I thought we would go there for breakfast on the patio but we arrived were told patio server not in till 1030. We were disappointed but food was great. Perhaps on these nice sunny summer days the patio could open earlier.
Have a good day

1 Thank Birthdayboy1947
Napanee, Canada
“Light Lunch at a Gorgeous Restaurant”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

A friend of mine and I attended a retirement function in Perth and stopped by the Masonry for a light lunch. We both ordered soup of the day and Caesar Salad. Our server Chantal was very efficient and knowledgeable of the Craft Beer that are available for your enjoyment. I tried the Prison Break, Pilsner and it was very good and full bodied. The lunch was delicious and the soup was piping hot. Salad was tasty with a very smooth dressing and good size croutons. The serving looked small when it arrived but by the time we consumed the meal we were both full with not much room for desert. The building is a gorgeous old building possibly for the late 1800's and is well maintained . There is a nice patio out back and over all everything was great. I can see my wife jumping into our "65 Vette" and taking a drive to Perth to enjoy this great place sometime soon.

Ottawa, Canada
“A new experience in town...”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

What an amazing dining experience! Arctic Char and Pickerel were fabulous and vegetables unique and cooked just right. Broccoli soup and salad rounded out the perfect meal. Setting is Heritage and the patio was humming. Our waitress was charming, funny and attentive.

1 Thank LyndaH666
Perth, Canada
“Great Food”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

It is such a treat to go to The Masonry. We went there a week ago when my daughter and her partner were visiting and the food was amazing. I live in the area so have been there a few times and never disappointed.