“Little Italy in Perth”

Bistro 54
Ranked #2 of 63 Restaurants in Perth
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Owned and operated by it's original husband and wife team since 2005. A menu inspired by "Mamas Cucina" style Italian cooking. Pasta hand made daily.Home made bread.Desserts made in house. Pasta and seafood are our specialties though much diversity is found within the pages of our menu. Extensive wine list roams the regions of Italy. Gluten free options for every dinner on the menu. Reservations not accepted for groups smaller than 8. Maximum sit down table size is 14. Upstairs wine lounge and dining room available.
Reviewed April 15, 2014

After spending 3 weeks in Italy last summer. This is a nice reminder of that time and place.
Great Service. Good wine selection. Fresh food on all dishes. Very romantic setting. Small, Intimate and pleasant.

They don't take reservations but they open around 5Pm and if you get there before 6:30 usually a table available.

1  Thank elmarko123

Reviewed April 15, 2014

The food was very good as was the wine recommended to go with it. The service was friendly? I recommend this for those seeking an Italian meal.

1  Thank NL5
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We ate there when my daughter-in-law was here. She is Dutch and a vegetarian. All four of us LOVED our meals.

1  Thank Brenda64
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Small seating area, freshly cooked pasta and Italian dishes to die for! and staff are professional and competent.

1  Thank Cheryl S
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I have been to this restaurant several times with friends. Every time the food was fantastic. I have been here with a friend who has travelled throughout Europe and he said the food was as good as anything he had in Italy.

Before Christmas, I came here with my elderly parents. My dad is in a wheelchair and the owner was most accommodating. There are steps at the front and there was no way to get the wheelchair in. The owner brought us around the back and had us come in through the kitchen door, still steps but wider ones and easier to maneuver the wheelchair around once inside. He even helped pull the wheelchair up the stairs! How nice that my parents got to enjoy a wonderful restaurant.

The restaurant is small and does get busy quickly. There are line ups and waits at many of the big chain restaurants too. Difference is, here you get freshly prepared meals of a very high quality. Worth any wait.

1  Thank Lorraine T