“Visiting Family”

Kelsey's Neighborhood Bar & Grill
Ranked #80 of 117 Restaurants in Orangeville
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene
Description: Enjoy one of Canada's original roadhouse restaurants, with Canadian favourites like double stacked burgers and unforgettable chicken wings. At Kelsey's the beer is always cold and a game is always on.
Oshawa Ontario
“Visiting Family”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

While visiting family we went out for supper. Found the music too loud. Advised by server, that they had a hockey team in earlier but why didn't they turn down the music. Three of us liked what we had but unfortunately the other one in our party asked for a well done steak that came over cooked on the outside but red in centre and the baked potato was double baked and burnt on the bottom. I thought she should of said something about the meal but she chose not too.. Don't know what they put on hamburger as my husband had the runs while still in the restaurant and after when we got home. Will give this place a pass next time visiting.

• Visited September 2013

Miller Lake, Canada
“Good food, but the service was lacking”
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

We decided to stop and get a late lunch recently. It took a while to be seated, but our waitress was extremely pleasant and friendly. We ordered the Thai soup and Sonoma salad combo. The food was not served promptly, however the soup was so tastey we thought little more about it. Our salads however did not have the salad dressing, an oversight that had the place been busy would have been understandable. Since our waitress was on her own, she was no where in sight. Going to the kitchen I was able to find her and requested the vinaigrette.
Would we go again? Yes, it would be worth giving it another try.

• Visited August 2013
Toronto, Ontario
“great service and good food”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The food at this Kelsey's is a little better tasting that other ones--not sure why. Although on one visit my sweet potato fries were overdone and, as I'm not a complainer, I didn't say anything to my server about it. At the end of the meal a manager approached my table and told me the fries were removed from my bill.

Visited July 2013
Barrie, Canada
“yummy!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Service was very good...food was great...spareribs & chicken wings combo was super and large (WOW)...fish and chips was great...washroom was clean...dislikes...none...it was a great restaurant...cost $50 for dinner and drinks and tax...ooppss...have one complaint...my friend came home and had to undo his jeans...the sparerib/wings combo was huge...and tasted great

Visited March 2013
Orangeville, Canada
“disappointing”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

my most recent visit will be my last....for a very long time. Sadly, this particular location continues to disappoint me. Very slow service...slower still food. I get being busy - but this is unacceptable. I could live with it if the food was outstanding when it arrived at the table...but my last 2 visits resulted in food that was undercooked (a crunchy baked potatoe) or lukewarm temperature. I also have received tea that is cold on more than one occasion. As the customer, I do not expect to have to tell you that the tea you just brought to my table is cold or that the food is not at par. Just not worth the expense...I would not recommend this location personally. I do hope that they get their act back on track.....very limited chain like restaurants to choose from locally. Maybe we need a Red Lobster!

• Visited December 2012