“Very good experience”

Ranked #78 of 121 Restaurants in Orangeville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Enjoy one of Canada's original roadhouse restaurants, with Canadian favourites like double stacked burgers and unforgettable chicken wings. At Kelsey's the beer is always cold and a game is always on.
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Close to a road but service was excellent and food was very good.

Reviewed May 1, 2012 via mobile

When the front door grinds and is hard to open its not a good sign. We came early - 5pm and had no problems ordering since there were only 2 other tables seated.

We got the spinach dip with baked chips. They were warm only and basically out of the bag. Strike 1.

When I asked for some HP sauce for my burger they brought me a dirty, sticky and dusty bottle. When I openness the cap it was crusted with old sauce. I asked for another one...it never came. Strike 3.

My wife's chicken pasta was ok but the sauce started to separate as it cooled. Globbing onto the plate. The chicken was thin and overlooked on the edges. Strike 3.

However my 5yo loved his pasta and even though there were only girls kids stickers and trinkets in the toy box had a good time.

Unfortunately I will not be going back to this location.

1  Thank Beeker100
Reviewed February 3, 2012

Awful service, cold dinner. Waited 55 mins for food and couldn't eat it. Nobody cared.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 16, 2008

This was a favorite of mine -now they have changed chef's and menu!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook