“Best delivery PIZZA & WINGS in town”
Review of Johnny's Pizza

Johnny's Pizza
Ranked #30 of 120 Restaurants in Orangeville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I have ordered numerous times from Johnny's... The service has always been great and on time... And the pizza and wings have been THE BEST IN TOWN! It is the only place in Orangeville to order pizza.... And don't forget... they do have THE BEST WINGS IN TOWN!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Have been going to Johnny's for awhile now. The pepperoni slice and coke for 3.50 is a great deal. We have also ordered the large pizza with three toppings for 9.99. Some reviews complain about the atmosphere; it's a take out pizza joint not a high end pizza parlour get over it. The staff are quick and friendly.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

When I moved to Orangeville everyone always asked if I had been here for pizza. It was the first place I went to as soon as I was unpacked. It has great value for the pizza slice and drink or for a full pizza order. The servers are always friendly and it is easy access to the plaza.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Johnny's is the perfect place for a cheap (and very large!) slice of pizza. I think a slice, pop and dipping sauce is only 4$! Can't beat that. The pizza is average; not bad but not amazing. The real thing that makes me come back are the Deep Fried pickles! So great and not costly.

As for the building, it is SO run down and dirty looking. I kind of question eating here when I come inside. Also, none of the employees wear any gloves when cooking that I can see, or hair nets or aprons. Slightly off-putting. I haven't been sick after eating here but I know others who have. They should renovate or clean up a bit.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

An independent pizza restaurant that truly can boast of great pizza or a slice for a quick snack take-out or sit-in for a full meal. Competitive pricing makes it an attractive place to visit.