“Always Reliable - Great Meals”
Review of Bluebird Cafe

Bluebird Cafe
Ranked #7 of 121 Restaurants in Orangeville
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2014

this restaurant has been in business for over 25 years, and although we dont go that often, we're never disappointed in our meal. Prices are fair, a good menu, good quantity, good serivce. Across from Orangeville Theater. Make reservations!!!

1  Thank Marie9496

Reviewed June 23, 2014

I was in the Orangeville, Ontario, area for a conference and decided to go into town for dinner. I came across the Bluebird Cafe and stopped in. I was surprised to find that one needed reservations even for a Wednesday evening! I did get a spot at the bar and enjoyed a pretty good meal here. I started with the soup (artichoke and roasted garlic), which was very good. I also had a pasta dish (pasqualotti fufferelli - a stuffed pasta with cream sauce), and I enjoyed that as well. I went for dessert as well and had the lemon cheese cake - a huge serving. All in all, not bad value.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

We always try to stop and eat at the Bluebird when in town. Great food and the proportion just right to satisfy and not take anything home. Interesting menu items that are not the same old restaurant foods.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have to say you can never be disappointed when you have a bowl of the soup of the day. Every creation has been fantastic! Sometimes they sound off the wall but I always try it and am completely satisfied. I love to pair it with a wonderful salad and a fresh roll. Always a treat! I have tried almost everything on the menu and have to say it is the best resturant in the Orangeville area. It is right across the street from the theater and makes for a nice dinner and theater night out. The newly renovated resturant has a comfortable atmosphere with friendly staff. They have a take-out area at the back of the resturant and have used this service to bring a wonderful meal home and eat it outside on our patio with a lovely glass of wine. I would rate this as one of the best!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is a lovely cafe my Granddaughter and I have lunch in when we want to have a heart to heart.
She calls it our special place. It is always very busy so plan to be there before 12 lunch time.
My Granddaughter's favourite is the Lasagne, she says it is almost better than mine, almost! I myself always go for the chicken crepes. They are delicious, and just enough for a lunch. Service is fast and friendly. Can't go wrong.