“Very nice hotel! (though there's not a lot of selection in Orangeville...)”

Best Western Plus Orangeville Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Orangeville
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Very nice hotel - clean, modern, good service. The staff were very friendly and helpful and our room was comfortable. Definitely the best hotel in the area (though there's not a lot of selection in Orangeville).

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed December 20, 2012

If you need to stay in the Orangeville area this is probably the best place to stay. The hotel is relatively new within the last 5-6 years I think, it looks great inside and the rooms are very nice and clean. Everything has a modern contemporary look and I like that.

My only real knock on the place is that I think it's a little bit over priced but you don't have much of an option as there isn't much hotel competition in the area, this is the only place to stay unless you want to stay further over at way more expensive places like Millcroft Inn or Hockley Valley.

That said, the place is a great hotel which is close to everything you may need in the Orangeville area. Check-in/out service was good and the pool and hot tub was alright too. I would stay here again if I need to in the future.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 5, 2012

I loved how clean the room was and smelled fresh.The sheets and duvet were to die for I want them.The bed was very comfortable as well.All staff was courteous and the breakfast was terrific.
Only complaint I have is being woke up by a slamming door over and over at 6:30 am but I am sure that was another guest going in and out for some reason not sure was annoying though.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Everything was great with only one or two glitches, for example there was a bright LED which shone into my eyes when in bed! We think it was something in thee TV set, but it was annoying. The room was very quiet with no noticeable traffic noise despite overlooking a busy highway. The breakfast area and breakfast were both first rate.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

While driving from Toronto to Bruce County one might be forgiven for thinking this is just a run of the mill Best Western. But you'd be wrong. The lobby is welcoming, the rooms very spacious, the walk in shower huge, the beds very comfortable and the Boston Pizza right next door very convenient.

I had forgotten my toothpaste and was dismayed that there was no store on site but when I enquired at the front desk the lady gave me a full size tube at no cost. I had expected a small travel size one.

This is a great place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank CJD C
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Very nice for a Best Western.

We stayed here and at 3pm, due to a large wedding I believe, our room was not ready so we were upgraded to a small suite, with fridge, microwave, gas furnace, and whirlpool tub. They also have patios almost like a row of town-homes, so needless to say our room was great.

The hotel is very clean and it should be, being new. We did not get a chance to test out the pool area, but from the outside of the pool area I did not smell an overabundance of chlorine like your normally can from some hotel pools.

The breakfast wasn't amazing. Watery eggs, no bacon. NO BACON! But they had waffles and that works for me so I was happy.

The only thing I'd have to say is a shame is the price. The standard room rate with CAA discount was around $175 taxes incl. for one night. Being the only decent hotel in the area they can charge this, but it's a bit ridiculous.

Overall, very nice, and I didn't mention the staff were incredibly wonderful. :)

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Joe215ca
Reviewed October 9, 2012

This was not a holiday getaway but an intensive work week getaway. We booked a small meeting room away from our offices to get a large amount of work done in a short period of time. Staff were more than accomodating and our rooms, when we got to them, were great. Lots of bathroom space and able to take advantage of the business, living room area of the suite as well. Theresa, our business advisor, stopped in every day to make sure our room was meeting our needs. Excellent work and follow up Theresa! We got everything done and actually submitted the results one day early. The complimentary breakfast in the morning met our needs and the unending supply of coffee and tea was much appreciated. We specifically enjoyed the Chai Tea. We will be back!

Room Tip: There is no restaurant in this facility but there is a great breakfast provided.