“Incredible food/Awesome Value”

Ranked #2 of 121 Restaurants in Orangeville
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Had the chicken gyro today and it was unreal! The breakfast menu is fantastic as well and the portions are massive. Def my go to breakfast/lunch spot!

Reviewed April 20, 2014

This is our favourite breakfast place! Food is always fast, delicious and abundant. I now schedule a monthly breakfast meeting for Barb's and everyone loves the food. The home fries are particularly tasty and plenitful.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

As a frequent customer, me and my boyfriend, Absolutely love this place. We are breakfast enthusiasts.. we go everywhere, and this is our favorite place to eat. on Good Friday, clearly one of the busiest day of the year, we waited about an hour for our order. This NEVER happens. when we confronted the owner of the restaurant about our problems he explained what happened honestly. after a sincere apology the owner of the restaurant did everything he could in his power to ensure that me and my boyfriend had the most amazing stay in his restaurant. the owner of this restaurant really knows how to run a business and knows how to treat his customers and staff with the most respect and generosity.I will come back to this restaurant almost every weekend because the food is so amazing and even after the wait it was well worth it and I am extremely happy with every experience I have ever had. If you have not gone here, I'm telling you to not even think twice... go to barbs country kitchen NOW.

1  Thank jayswann
Reviewed April 18, 2014

First visit to the Country Kitchen today, and I must say, I'm impressed. We've seen restaurants come and go out of this location, and I'm happy to say, we see you staying here for a very very long time. Portions were incredible, as was pricing. Although the immediate service requires refinement, the operator checked in with every single table to ensure expectations were being exceeded, and in the end, I'm certain he succeeded. You'll quickly become a hallmark in this county, and I personally, and incredibly thankful to have somewhere serve outstanding food at a fair price. Cheers to you!

1  Thank Matt P
Reviewed April 14, 2014

food is great you get your money worth's ever time you go in the door and you dont leav e hurgy i will go back agian on my next trip back i will let truck drivers no about this place