“Fresh and Delicious Every Time”
Review of Thai for You

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Thai for You
Ranked #27 of 122 Restaurants in Orangeville
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I am a regular at Thai for You. The food is always fresh, the restaurant is clean and accommodating. I usually order the yellow chicken curry with white rice. The chicken curry is very creamy, slightly thick and somewhat sweet with a spicy kick. Chunks of fresh vegetables are added with sliced chicken breast. I have tried the coconut milk soup and hot and sour soup, i prefer the hot and sour soup for its flavor and spice.

1  Thank Another_Excursion

Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is authentic, clean and the food is awesome. I've never tried something off the menu that I didn't enjoy! Last time I was here I had the beef and garlic plate it was so good. The service is great, it's family owned and they really do a good job. If you like Thai, I definitely recommend you give this place a try.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I have an addiction to their veggie pad thai...best I have ever tasted!! Would highly recommend this restaurant...their egg rolls are also another of my addictions...they also have take out so that is a great asset!

Reviewed January 29, 2013

The plaza is new, so the address in my GPS doesn't even have the address, but it's the same plaza as the grocery store, liquor store and other major stores in the area.

It's an authentic thai place with thai people working there. I had the chicken pad thai, which by and large is a common item and isn't as "thai" as you can get, but for a lunch special, it was delicious. Fresh tasting, the peppers (i added) were fairly hot, which is good. Came with a spring roll and soup which were both made fresh in house from scratch and not from a can or frozen.

If i'm ever passing through here again during lunch hour, I'd stop in for sure. They also have a great dinner menu, but didn't get to try anything off it....yet.