“Excellent food, fresh prepared” 4 of 5 bubbles

Coriander Kitchen
Ranked #9 of 116 Restaurants in Orangeville
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Ontario
“Excellent food, fresh prepared”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

My wife and I have eaten here twice now, once for lunch and once for dinner. We have found the staff accommodating and attentive. The meals take time to prepare since each dish is fresh prepared, not siting in a hot table. Dinner staff included two chefs, four servers. Spice range was good and one could order more or less heat. The default choices are good as they stand. It's a small place but worth the visit.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank robertmacintyre

Orangeville, Canada
“Not Good”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

I stopped in for lunch on my own. The service was horrible. I had Mulligatawny Soup which I sent back (I don't remember ever sending anything back) because I didn't like it. It tasted like old vegetable oil (I might be exaggerating but there was something bland about it). The samosas were okay but not warm enough. Very disappointing because the location is great and the town really needs a quality Indian restaurant. this just isn't it. I really wanted to like it.

• Visited November 2012