“Great Option for Lunch or Dinner”
Review of Forage

Forage
Ranked #1 of 120 Restaurants in Orangeville
Cuisines: Seafood, Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Casual gourmet dining and take out !
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Forage is a very good restaurant with a varied menu to meet many tastes. It is always busy (reservations highly recommended) all the time and I am sure this is due to the fresh and tasty nature of its dishes. The service is a bit hit and miss depending on the server you get; some are much more friendly and on-the-ball than others. However, the food is always well prepared and predictably scrumptious.

Orangeville has a very strong restaurant scene and Forage holds its own well against some stiff competition.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

This a great restarant, we had great services there!!! The food was outstanding, we loved everything we tried. We would go back regularly!!!!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Forage has an interesting and eclectic menu. The menu said that items can be adapted to special dietary needs, and I substituted tofu for shrimp, and my wife substituted vegetables for chicken. Everything was delicious. Service seemed a little slow, but the restaurant was crowded (On a Monday night, you need reservations!), and our server was generally helpful and attentive.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

This medium sized restaurant is run by a husband and wife team, that bring wonderful creations. Matthew does more of the main course dishes and is always trying to cook with local foods available and Wendy continues to bake wonderful desserts.
The decor is charming and down to earth. My only complaint is that I find it noisy when the place is full and since it is very popular, it often is, so I try to go
early or late, so I can hear my friends.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Went out for a birthday celebration with two friends from work. We always get together for each other birthdays and I am in charge of picking the location. After my initial visit to this restaurant with my husband I thought it would be the place to go for a birthday dinner. The food was fabulous and the wait staff excellant. The birthday boy had the filet mignon which was amazing. Myself and my other friend had the fish. We topped of the dinner with desert which are all made in house and are excellant. Both of my friends who are from out of down bothed loved the food and the atmosphere of the restaurant. It is a small place but is well worth a visit.