“Best restaurant in Orangeville”

Soulyve Caribbean Kitchen
Ranked #5 of 121 Restaurants in Orangeville
Cuisines: Caribbean, Fusion
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I have eaten here since their opening, in fact even before when they had a location at the farmers market. The food is always amazing. I have tried everything on the menu and it is all fantastic. The staff is very accommodating. Having moved back to the area after living in Toronto is was phenomenal to have this level of Caribbean food in my backyard. Keep un the good work.

1  Thank trev_payne_86
There are newer reviews for Soulyve Caribbean Kitchen

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Reggae Wrap and Jerk are their best items. Oxtail has been disappointing but overall good food and intimate location. We have even catered from them in the past.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Drove from Toronto for mid-week lunch. Loved the place! This was our first visit. Place is small but I think that is all part of the great casual atmosphere. Some of the best Caribbean food I've had in a long time. Ordered the jerk roti and the reggae wrap. Both were fantastic! Sent email requesting reservation for lunch the same day. Got response back right away. Will definitely make the trip to Soulyve again!

Reviewed October 26, 2013

I heard about the restaurant hoping for big things! I bought a large Jerk Chicken dinner with Oxtail gravy. I was so disappointed! The dinner was the size of a medium and was $3 over priced. The chicken was under cooked still red inside and the gravy was suppose to be oxtail, it was basically a stew. What gravy comes with potatoes? The rice was dry and tough.
Worst dinner of my life.
I guess the locals are none the wiser to bad food.

4  Thank Kirk F
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I come to eat at Soulyve every time I'm in town.. the food is delicious and everyone is so friendly!