“Real taste of the Carribean”

Soulyve Caribbean Kitchen
Ranked #5 of 120 Restaurants in Orangeville
Cuisines: Caribbean, Fusion
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Make many trips so you can try it all!!! You can eat in or take out. Also you can order roti shells to take home!

2  Thank Canwatt
There are newer reviews for Soulyve Caribbean Kitchen

Reviewed November 1, 2012

A great place for lunch. Excellent, friendly service and delicious food at reasonable prices. I notice that the menu has expanded and is becoming a popular dinner spot.
I often stop in for take out and occasionally will meet friends here for lunch.
The only thing that disappoints me is that they only take cash and that takes a bit of planning (I have changed lunch plans several times when I noticed I didn;t have cash in my wallet).

1  Thank SavouryAndSweet
Soulyve, Owner at Soulyve Caribbean Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2012

Thank you for your positive response. Firstly, we'd like to let you know that we DO now accept debit and credit! We had the machine installed in October, so interac, visa and mastercard are all accepted! Hopefully that means you won't have to miss out next time!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I absolutely love this place and come at least once a week. If only they were open Mondays! The food is wonderful. Ive tried quite a few things on the menu, and they have quick grabs such as Jamaican patty's to full meals with jerk chicken on rice. I love the spicy items on the menu the best. They also have some great salads. The employees really set the stage for that authentic Jamaican restaurant feeling. They are enthusiastic and fun and i believe by the sound of their accents most of them are Jamaican.
Defiantly a must try

1  Thank rcp600
Soulyve, Owner at Soulyve Caribbean Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2012

Thanks so much for the positive review of Soulyve! We do strive to make it as authentic as possible, while offering a fusion of Caribbean fare with popular items in North America. Our head chef, Phil is from Jamaica and has brought a wealth of knowledge of the food here. And... some good news.. starting in November we WILL be open on Mondays for full service! Look forward to seeing you in again soon!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

This is by far the best restaurant in town, the service is friendly and fast and the food is amazing.
Try the reggae wrap my personal fav but but the rotti is a close second. Actually, I don't think I have tried anything on the menu I didnt like....the avacodo salad is to die for !!
You will not be disappointed !!!
We are so lucky to have them here......

2  Thank sophie11325
Soulyve, Owner at Soulyve Caribbean Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Thank you so much for this awesome review! Because of this we have become the #1 rated restaurant in Orangeville on Trip Advisor! Good to hear you enjoy so many of our items, as we continue to add our menu all the time. Looking forward to having you back in soon to try some more.. or stick with the favs of course :)

Reviewed September 26, 2012

We go or get take out once a week, the curry chicken roti and jerk chicken roti, they are soo delicous I tell everyone I see who are looking for a good restaurant to try them. I highly recommend it.

2  Thank Louise B

Thank you so much for your positive review! Very happy to hear you have made us a part of your weekly schedule! We also very much appreciate you recommending us to others!