“Pleasantly Surprised”
Review of Birchville Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Nipigon
Birchville Motel
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Nipigon
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Pleasantly Surprised”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I wasn't expecting much when I checked-in to this small town motel but was pleasantly surprised. I have never stayed in a motel (or hotel) that smelled as fresh and clean as this one. A lot of pride is taken to keep the place spotless. The beds are comfortable, the washroom was immaculate, there is a flat screen tv, WIFI access, and free coffee and water bottles (very nice touch). I would recommend this motel to anyone travelling through Nipigon. The staff is also very friendly :)

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
5 Thank Monika S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Benton, WI
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We booked rooms at this motel during the end of June. What a great place to stay! We were greeted by name as we checked in. The rooms were very clean and equipped with a flat screen TV, satellite, in room coffee and Wi-Fi. There was an ice machine in the office that was available to use. Diane was generous enough to let us use the garden hose out back to wash our motorcycles. This motel is conveniently located just south of town so it is only a minute drive or so to get to the restaurants, stores, ect. The rates were extremely reasonable. When we head back up to do the Lake Superior circle tour again, we will definitely plan and staying at the Birchville Motel!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
5 Thank Dave M
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed March 25, 2012

I was stranded on my way from Ontario to Quebec on a trip once in the middle of the winter hitchhiking through Ontario when the owner of this hotel picked me up and let me stay at this place free of charge and even gave me some of their breakfast in the morning with no ID or CC's or anything. Extremely nice people and worth stopping in to meet if you need a place to stay on a long ride.

Also the room was average but realy clean and well maintained, bathroom was kind of old fashioned but clean once again. The views from outside the hotel are realy amazing of the local landscapes and a pretty descent overall hotel.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
4 Thank DylanKnell
Capetown
Reviewed October 18, 2010

This little Motel has been taken over by new Management and they are busy tiding up the place and renew things. The room that I stayed had been freshly cleaned and everything was in good working order. The beds were comfortable and the Management friendly and accommodating. I will certainly be back on my next visit

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank olives50
Madison, WI
Reviewed September 1, 2010

Quiet & clean, but nothing out of the ordinary. Just an average mom & pop motel.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with friends
1 Thank Dilligad

Been to Birchville Motel? Share your experiences!