This place was great and not as expensive as I thought per night.
Since it is a “Delta” kids 6 and under eat free with an adult and 12 (I think) and under ½ price adult menu. The suite has a kitchenette and small fridge, microwave and kitchen items like plates and bowls. We made our own afternoon snacks and lunches and hit the buffet in morning and dining room for dinner, we didn’t go to the golf side. We brought a few of our own refreshments for the weekend and enjoyed on our balcony with a great water view. I do think drinks would be a tad pricy if you didn’t bring your own and depended on the hotel for all drinks.
The “suite” was large and roomy. 2 double beds and 1 queen bed ..huge bathtub..loved that ;0)
Most of all though not fancy décor (which we were not expecting anyhow) it was very, very clean and comfortable. Staff where the greatest helping our kids with the fishing and canoe’s and kayaks. Didn’t use the tennis courts and that side of the sports complex but it looked nice.
Same as I have seen in other reviews there is only 1 air unit for the entire suite..but I don’t get why other guests didn’t use the huge square fan in the unit to generate air into the entire place. We were more then comfortable. Again the same as I have seen in other reviews this resort is not right in or near a town but what a great afternoon outing to go to those little country towns like Port Carling, Parry Sound and Rosseau, only 15 to 20 minutes from a few of these towns.
This is like a family run resort but with all the big name hotel stuff that goes with it..we loved it and will be back, and, if I could only get some of my garden to look like the resorts. Wow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled into the outcroppings of the Canadian shield on the shores of sparkling Lake Joseph, Rocky Crest Golf resort is a true Muskoka getaway. A favourite vacation destination for many years, our resort offers comfortable and spacious suites with all the amenities, incredible restaurants, beautiful meeting spaces, access to the fabulous Rocky Crest Golf Club and a whole host of outdoor activities.Whether you are planning a family trip, a golf adventure, a business presentation or just a weekend away with friends, we invite you to come and experience all that we have to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Rocky Crest Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Rocky Crest Hotel Muskoka
- Delta Rocky Crest Muskoka
- Delta Muskoka
- Delta Rocky Crest Resort
- Muskoka Delta
- Rocky Crest Golf Resort Muskoka District, Ontario, Canada