One may think that having this Super 8 in Mount Hope is out of the way for staying in Hamilton but NOT AT ALL. This Super 8 was the best find ever. We wanted a hotel close in proximity to Mohawk College. By car, it takes 10 minutes to get to Mohawk College and from there only 8 minutes more to get downtown. Very reasonable in cost. $85 for Queen size bed. Not a fancy hotel BUT very, very clean - looks new even though we were told it is 15 years old. Other bonuses - provides a small continental breakfast, in a quiet rural setting as it is in Mount Hope ( a small village) which is very handy to the Hamilton airport ( a $10 taxi ride or shuttle $5/person is available), and friendly employees. There is also restaurant right next door to the Super 8 but we didn't get the chance to try it out.
Gail from Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in Hamilton's core, close to many restaurants and attractions, right off of Upper James and Airport Rd. A 5 minute drive to Hamilton International Airport. Our property also as an onsite Restaurant Bar and Grill. We are proud to offer our guests free continental breakfast and wi-fi. Super 8 Hamilton also has a fitness facility, a hot tub, and a 24 hour business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Mt Hope Hamilton Intl Arpt ON reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Mount Hope/Hamilton Int`l Airport Hotel Mount Hope
- Super Eight Mount Hope
- Mount Hope Super Eight
- Mount Hope Super 8
- Super 8 Mt Hope Hamilton Intl Arpt ON Mount Hope, Ontario