We stayed here after driving from Niagara Falls through the USA and back into Canada. It was late, we were hungry and tired and just wanted a bed for the night. It did the job but was a bit pricey for what it was.
The food in the bar was tasty but also a little over priced. We had chicken wings and pizza with beer.
The room was clean and functional but nothing special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightful 59 room country Inn, perfect for getaways, conferences, retreats, in a rural setting. Nestled in the heart of the St Lawrence Seaway Valley, near many wonderful attractions, including Upper Canada Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your McIntosh Country Inn & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mcintosh Country Inn & Conference Centre Hotel Morrisburg
- Mcintosh Country Inn And Conference Centre
- Morrisburg Country Inn
- McIntosh Country Inn & Conference Centre Morrisburg, Ontario