Decided to stay in this hotel after reading all the good reviews and 4 star ratings by trip-adviser. Big mistake. I am not kind of person who merely decide whether to stay in a hotel based on on reviews.
When I walked in the hotel from front entrance door, it looked nice. Then desk clerk checked me in and gave room keys saying you will use entrance #4 , that's when we found all the chewing gums on the hall way carpets. Saw stains & chewing gums waste literally everywhere on hallway carpets. Swimming pool was quite dirty with lots of tree leaves and some bugs.
Well, speaking of bugs, I found very big one's on the stairway and some even invisibly bite me and my daughter while we were inside our room.
I wonder how could this hotel qualify for as business center. I would rather compare this place as low class motel and won't give them more than one star preference.
But I liked their service though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightful 59 room country Inn, perfect for getaways, conferences, retreats, in a rural setting. Nestled in the heart of the St Lawrence Seaway Valley, near many wonderful attractions, including Upper Canada Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your McIntosh Country Inn & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mcintosh Country Inn & Conference Centre Hotel Morrisburg
- Mcintosh Country Inn And Conference Centre
- Morrisburg Country Inn
- McIntosh Country Inn & Conference Centre Morrisburg, Ontario