“Minors, police should patrol more often”

The Rad Brothers Sportsbar and Taphouse
Ranked #20 of 231 Restaurants in Milton
Cuisines: Gastropub, Brew Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Rad Brothers Sportsbar and Taphouse is a sports infused bar with great homemade food and an amazing draft selection.Great entertainment on weekends and all your favorite sports!
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Slow service, terrible music. Food is good but the waitress treats you like crap. Everyone there was a minor possibly underage I believe it need to be patrolled by police more often. The police patrol Ned's across the street but they don't seem to make it to rads. Additionally I was treated like a minor. My table was cleared off when I paid my bill and there was still alcohol that we were working on. This is a big no no and my business is gone from them on a late night. I hope I can convince you guys as well. Don't waste your time here and go out of town.

There are newer reviews for The Rad Brothers Sportsbar and Taphouse

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Service was SLOW, food was Cold (likely because of the slow service), Three people got 2 cutlery sets, Food was over seasoned, Owner paced about the restaurant Shouting on his phone doing buisiness.

We went there to escape work, Not listen to the ramblings of a clearly unprofessional owner.

You have an office - USE IT.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I come all the way from
Mississauga to Rad Brothers. An amazing Bar that has so much to offer. Great food an amazing beer selection and what can I say about the staff absolutely top notch. Love this place!!!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

A nice bar/sports/pub combo. A great selection of standard pub food with a few surprises (i'm a fan of lamb, so that's nice to see on the menu)
Tunes were good - not too loud. Our server was polite, punctual and knowledgeable about menu items. Clean environment as well, with lots of seating space. Good sized TVs should you want to catch sports, and it looks like they have a huge drop down viewing screen, too.
Price is affordable, with my yummy sandwich and beer totaling 22.00.
i'll go back for sure!!

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I have lived in Milton my whole life and finally we have a place worth going.. From the food to the waitresses it is a great place to spend a lunch, dinner or night out...