“Hostess terrible. Food passable.”

Kelsey's Neighborhood Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Kelsey's Neighborhood Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 231 Restaurants in Milton
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Enjoy one of Canada's original roadhouse restaurants, with Canadian favourites like double stacked burgers and unforgettable chicken wings. At Kelsey's the beer is always cold and a game is always on.
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I was there last weekend and had quite the experience! When we arrived around 7:30 on saturday night the hostess told us it would be a 15 minute wait for 2. Meanwhile; right beside us practically, were three empty tables. I mentioned that to the hostess and she just said that she knows. After about 10 minutes she seated people at one of the three empty tables. Otherwise the hostess was just hanging at the front and scribbling in her pad from time to time. At this point I was pretty upset to be kept waiting while there was free tables just sitting there and I again mentioned to the hostess about the empty tables. She just made some noncommittal, slightly rude remark.

By then I was wondering if she was mentally challenged in some way. Finally after another 5 or 10 minutes she sat us at one of the empty tables. Finally! All the while leaving the third table still empty. So basically we were made to wait 20 minutes for absolutely no reason at all.

The food was just ok and not as good as other Kelsey's I've been to. Avoid this place.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We were very disappointed with the selection and flavour of our food. We barely finished our meals, we couldn't wait to get out of there. The waitress wasn't great either. Yuck. I won't be back.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Stopped in Saturday at 4 to grab a quick bite and a drink ,my wife and haven't been back for a few years. Well it seemed busy when we pulled up. Got to a both right away,kids party on the mezzanine which was a bit loud but it didn't matter. Ordered a martini and a Heineken.it took 15 mins. Got a Canadian instead. Went to tell my waitress who looked flusterd along with 4 other waitstaff standing around . Gave ma a "ya I think your right" that took another 10 mins to get corrected . You would think the waitress would take our order when she brought my drink. Nope. It took almost an hour to get 2 appetizers which was brought out by what might have been the manager ! I do have a bit of patience. But that was painfull. I did get 99 cents off my bill for the drink screw up. Never again!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Trust me, eat somewhere else. Ate there a few years ago, and the service was slow, food was disappointing. We went again to give it a second chance, this time the service was terrible and the food was awful. Ribs tasted sour/old... burnt on the outside and cold on the inside. Kids didnt like their meals and didnt finish them. The whole experience was slooooooow and disappointing, actually twice disappointed now, so never again!

Reviewed December 30, 2012

We ordered our meal and our dessert at the same time because they had a special for Brownie pops dipped in cinnamon. It was unbelieveable!!